Thank you for considering Springbank Links as your new home club.
We have two membership offerings – the ‘Gold’ and ‘Platinum’ level.
Please click below for our membership packages, pricing and the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
Member Annual Dues
|Junior (15-18)||*Restricted||$450 / 600|
|Junior (12-14)||*Restricted||$350 / 500|
|Jr. Juniors (8-11)||*Restricted||$200 / 350|
|Sputter Putters (7 & Under)||*Restricted & accompanied by an adult in off-peak times||Free|
GST in addition
*Junior Restrictions & Rules:
- There are two rates for Juniors in each age group… one ‘with’ and one ‘without’ lessons. Please click the green Junior Program button below for full details.
- A Sponsored Junior (a Junior of a non-member parent) or a Social Member Junior are restricted from play Friday between noon and 3pm and Saturday, Sunday & holidays before 3pm.
- A Junior who’s parent is a full Springbank Platinum, Gold or Equity member may play in the restricted windows when playing with at least one of their parents to promote family golf within our membership.
- A Sputter Putter (7 & under) may play in off-peak hours when the course is quiet and must be accompanied by a parent or adult.
- A Junior of a Platinum Hamptons or Mickelson National member may golf anytime Monday-Friday and after 12:00 pm Saturday, Sunday & Holidays.
- A restricted Junior (Sponsored, Social, Sputter Putter or Platinum Hamptons or Mickelson National) are welcome to play in their restricted window, subject to paying the posted Junior green fee rate.
Social Membership – $399, plus GST
If a full membership just does not fit this year for you, take a look at our new Social Membership offerings – designed for the casual golfer with club benefits. We offer FOUR different options. Social members receive; golf passes, clubhouse privileges, guest rates, ongoing discounts and a cost savings for our Junior Program. Perfect for active families and to be apart of our friendly Club and great atmosphere.
- Fully transferable passes – that may be shared or gifted.
- Passes may be broken into 9-hole play.
- A warm-up bucket at the Range is included with each pass.
- Club charge account.
- 5-day advance booking, member online booking portal.
- Pro Shop clothing discount (10% off regular prices).
- Pull carts for free.
- Social events and functions for members and families.
- Reduced Junior Program fees
1. SOCIAL CASUAL MEMBERSHIP
8 X 18-hole green fee passes, valid in the following playing windows:
- Monday to Thursday anytime (excluding holidays).
- Friday until noon and after 3 pm.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays after 3 pm.
2. SOCIAL PRIME MEMBERSHIP
6 X 18-hole green fee passes, valid anytime.
3. SOCIAL RANGE MEMBERSHIP
2 X Social Casual passes, plus unlimited driving range use.
4. SOCIAL COMBO MEMBERSHIP (+ $99)
Choose either the Social Casual or the Social Prime and add unlimited range for $99, plus GST.
Contact General Manager Kevin Heise for a copy of the Social Membership agreement. (403).202.2000 X 306 or email@example.com
Our focus is on our New Membership Plan to gain full members and grow our golf community. We are happy to customize a payment plan to make it easy for you to join our exciting, multi-club membership with the best rates and privileges. However, we also offer the following two options for you to check us out this year:
The Test Drive Annual (age 31+) $3,300, plus GST
The full playing window and unrestricted golf and events at Springbank Links. 5-days advance bookings and ALL our other member privileges. Get involved and active this season – we are certain you enjoy Springbank as your Home Club!
The Young Gun Annual (age 19-30) $2,250, plus GST
Same deal as the Test Drivers, just designed for students and young professionals up to the age of 30. We like your style and energy… and we’d love to have you join us this year.
Corporate Annual – $3,250
Sprinkle 40 rounds around the office! Transferable green fee passes, with cart, that may be shared. You may name two corporate players to each receive club privileges that include: advance bookings, member account, locker(s), participation in Men’s or Ladies Night and more. Passes are valid Monday-Friday and corporate players maintain their advance booking privileges for weekends and holidays as well – you are very welcome to play on weekends and holidays at our member-guest rate.
Please click the below button for further information.
Springbank Links offers an extensive Junior Program for our younger golfers. This program includes junior lessons, unlimited golf, unlimited range usage, and junior club events.
We require at one adult to initially golf with a Junior for safety, etiquette and speed of play reasons, UNTIL they are authourized for a Springbank GOLF LICENSE by one of our Pros. We encourage our Juniors to be able to play on their own and enjoy the game together, therefore, our older and/or more mature Juniors may play unsupervised provided they understand the general rules of golf and proper pace of play. Once a Junior is ready to make this step, simply chat with one of our Pros and they will issue a verbal LICENSE to GOLF if our Pro believes you are ready to conquer the course on your own… or with your golf buddies.
Please click the below button for further information.
Please contact General Manager Kevin Heise for more information and to tour the facilities. (403) 202-2000 X 306 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll be proud to call Springbank Links your home club